2012 “Friends of the Foundation” Contribution Form
Riesling Producers and Trade Associations
The International Riesling Foundation (IRF) is a Washington State, USA non- profit corporation created to increase awareness, trial and sales of Riesling wines through research, education, promotion and international producer networking.
All Riesling producers, and trade associations representing Riesling producers, are invited and encouraged to contribute to this growing collaborative effort through voluntary contributions. The recommended annual contribution levels shown below were established by the IRF Board of Directors representing over 25 producers worldwide.
IRF contributions may be tax deductible (in the U.S.) as an ordinary business expense, and the IRF is in the process of acquiring a 501(c)(6) status.
“Friends of the Foundation” will receive:
- A hot link on the IRF web site
- More detailed information on a “members” page of the website, including a description of the winery and wines, and a Google map of the winery location
- Free receipt of periodic Wine Market Council reports on U.S. market trends
- Email updates from the IRF
- Invitations to participate in IRF-sponsored events as appropriate
- Additional benefits and showcasing opportunities as the IRF develops evolves
- and grows.
Contributions are for a calendar year (January 1 – December 31) and must be received by January 31 in order to receive benefits for that year, unless otherwise specified. However, contributions may also be pro-rated to cover only a portion of the year if paid later.
Please complete the form below and include a check payable to International Riesling Foundation in U.S. dollars for the appropriate amount, and send it to:
International Riesling Foundation
c/o New York Wine & Grape Foundation
800 South Main St.
Canandaigua, New York 14424, USA
ATTN: Jim Trezise
Phone 585-394-3620, fax 585-394-3649, email email@example.com
Recommended 2012 Contributions
(Partial-year contributions acceptable as well)
- 5 cents (U.S.) per 9 liter case of Riesling wines sold in 2010
- $300 minimum
- $10,000 maximum per winery in a country
- $25,000 maximum per global producer
- $50 per Riesling producer represented
- $10,000 maximum
Trade and Consumers:
- Trade Member (Distributors/Importers, Marketing Companies — $300
- Restaurants and Retailers: $200
- Trade Professionals (Distributor Sales Representatives/Sommeliers/Restaurant Staff/Retailer Staff): $75
- Consumers: $50
Winery or Association_____________________________________________________
Amount Enclosed: $______________________________
Thank You! Merci Beaucoup! Vielen Dank! Good on Ya!